Test poziomu biegłości językowej
Proszę uzupełnić poniższe zdania odpowiednim słowem lub zwrotem wybierając jedną z opcji. W każdym zdaniu możliwa jest tylko jedna poprawna odpowiedź.
Zalecane jest uzupełnienie maksymalnej ilości zdań niezależnie od poziomu osoby testowanej.
1. Jose is ____ Argentina
2. ____ is your favourite music?
3. ____ Susan like spaghetti?
4. How old ____ your brother?
5. His ____ name is Sam.
6. Lucy doesn't like ____.
7. ____ go to that restaurant. It's very expensive.
8. Does Tony work in a bank? No, he ____.
9. Sarah ____ two children.
10. Where ____ Mike live?
11. Maggie ____ speak Chinese.
12. ____ often do you go to the cinema?
13. Are ____ any plates on the table?
14. What colour ____ her hair?
15. There are ____ pictures in that gallery.
16. There is a pub ____ the post office.
in front to
in front of
17. We went to the theatre ____ last Saturday.
18. The film starts ____ six.
19. Is Paris ____ than London?
20. I ____ wash the dishes every day.
21. This is ____ restaurant in town.
the most expensive
22. We ____ Manchester next week.
are going to
are going in
23. Whose is this book? It's ____.
24. Emma is worried ____ the exam.
25. ____ did you finish reading?
26. She ____ I was wrong.
27. Peter hasn't finished ____.
28. I saw an accident when I ____ down the street.
have been walking
29. ____ stayed in a hospital?
Did you ever
Have you ever
Do you ever
Are you ever
30. What food ____ on Christmas Day in England?
31. How ____ pocket money does Steve get a week?
32. They ____ visited London in 1999.
33. We've celebrated Independence Day ____ 15 years.
34. At the end of the course, I ____ speak English fluently.
will be able
35. I've got some phone calls to ____.
36. Liz is ____ in photography.
37. In Cracow there is ____ pollution than in Warsaw.
38. We usually have lunch at 1 o'clock, ____ some people have lunch later.
39. Could you tell me ____?
where a station is
where the station is
where is a station
40. Will you go to that concert if it ____?
41. Some people go to shops ____ the prices are really high.
42. What would you do if you ____ one million dollars?
have been winning
43. The cinema is ____ the restaurant and the newsagent's.
44. You didn't learn Russian at school, ____?
45. We've never ____ to Australia.
46. That coffee tastes ____.
47. When she was younger, she ____ have more friends that anyone else.
was used to
48. Doing regular exercises will ____ you fit.
49. The police arrested the man who ____ a bank.
had been robbing
50. People say ____.
I read fastly
I fastly read
I read fast
I fast read
51. Before I went to school, I ____ paint very well.
52. I'm so tired. I ____ in the forest all morning.
have been jogging
had been jogging
53. It ____ me an hour to get to work today.
54. Look at those people! I think we ____.
are being watched
55. I think we will ____ the car serviced this week.
56. They ____ forgotten about our wedding.
can't have been
57. My girlfriend is a fantastic dancer. I wish I ____ my dancing lessons.
haven't given up
hadn't given up
didn't give up
don't give up
58. We get ____ well with our new teacher.
59. Before we start, we should introduce ____ to the audience.
60. The beach, ____ situated close to the town, is used by surfers.
61. Her family was very ____.
62. I saw Jane ____ the supermarket.
63. Jim said he ____ the project two days before.
will have finished
64. Carl has been ____ about his past.
65. He looks terrified! He ____ a ghost or something.
had to see
must have seen
66. ____ does he look like?
67. Could you ____ me a favour, please?
68. The police officer ____ me to move along.
69. She did ____ in the test.
70. I'm going into the centre. Catch ____ me there.
71. The club was so small that they ____ to let any more people in.
72. This was the basis on ____ the movement was formed.
73. You should take an umbrella ____ it rains.
74. This painting is believed ____ painted by Leonardo Da Vinci.
that it is
to have been
75. Tom would rather you ____ it.
76. British policemen don't carry guns ____ duty.
77. If you ____ me, I would never have known.
78. They can't even play, ____ writing their own songs.
not to mention
needless to say
79. Jack decided to ____ for the competition because he knew he was going to win.
80. What's ____ the cinema?
81. I picked up the wrong suitcase ____ mistake.
because of a
82. We walked quietly ____ fear of being discovered.
83. One ____ three children doesn't read books at all.
84. She was given the award in ____ of her academic achievements.
85. The miners are out ____ strike again.
86. Water was ____ slowly from the pipe.
87. I'd prefer beer ____ wine.
88. I was ____ work late hours.
89. The new employee was ____ a failure.
90. Thanks for your help. I wouldn't have finished it ____.
91. ____ your help, we would have been in trouble.
92. ____ we went to Italy instead.
93. You ____ better finish it by tomorrow.
94. ____ had a moment passed before we heard the explosion.
95. I suggested that Robbie ____ again.
96. I don't think Harry has spent more than a month in Spain. ____ he has acquired some basics of the language.
97. I'll meet you ____ arrival.
98. After the incident with the press, the actor ____ disrepute.
99. Although there is a dress code, it isn't ____ by many students these days.
100. Some of the delegates made an extremely useful ____ to the discussion.
Prosimy o podanie imienia i nazwiska oraz adresu e-mail, na który automatycznie przesłany zostanie wynik testu.
Twoje imię i nazwisko: